We are unearthing the latest technology in the changing world of work. While following the dreams with a mission to hook up with our dreams, we do not miss the tune, as we sing together in choir. You don’t have to be a good singer; we just want you to fine tune with us. If you are a good storyteller, join us on the journey to mark the success stories together. Do you want to discover your potential to the fullest? We would like to meet you; we return the favour by creating no fear zone where the respect prevails. Can’t wait to see what you have in store, just bring it in, as we have enormous room for talents. Is the emotion of excitement running high like us? Join us to see the flip side.
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw, Inkscape, Sothink Logo Maker.
What You'll do
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.