We are looking for a Content Creator who can create and publish various types of content pieces for our company’s social media channels and website.
Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application.
Location: Bangalore, India
Experience: Min. 2 years
We are unearthing the latest technology in the changing world of work. While following the dreams with a mission to hook up with our dreams, we do not miss the tune, as we sing together in choir. You don't have to be a good singer; we just want you to fine tune with us. If you are a good storyteller, join us on the journey to mark the success stories together.
Do you want to discover your potential to the fullest? We would like to meet you; we return the favor by creating no fear zone where the respect prevails. Can't wait to see what you have in store, just bring it in, as we have enormous room for talents. Is the emotion of excitement running high like us? Join us to see the flip side.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, or a similar field
- Experience creating strong, engaging content
- Social Media Management and Social Media Marketing
- A portfolio of applicable outputs
- An understanding of SEO best practices
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills
- Strong listening and communication skills
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively
- Research industry-related topics
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our services
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate social media posts, blogs, articles, etc.
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Update our websites as needed
Beyond a competitive salary, we offer benefits that will push your career forward and improve your wellbeing. We're flexible and digital-first, which means better benefits and higher performance. You decide if you prefer to work from your home or the office.