Marmeto is an end to end E-commerce Technology Solutions Brands which believes in solving complex issues involved in the process of an E-Commerce venture and accordingly deliver solutions which results in dynamic business efficiency. Our E-commerce working is based on Shopify & Big Commerce.
We are a team of 40+ Problem Solvers who are having diversified experience with one focus i.e. problem solving. We are Global Partners of Shopify, PayPal and DHL with business operations in North America, South East Asia, Europe and Oceania. We have served 1000+ brands globally and our clientele includes Lens kart, The Better India, The Hindu, Wonder chef, Boat, KKR, Qtrove, Kisan and the list goes on.
What we're looking for in a candidate
- Should have experience of 1+yrs in Accounts Management
- Should be self-motivated, dynamic, detail-oriented, people-person
- Should have strong multi-tasking skills to switch between multiple clients requirements and communication
- Should have excellent communication skills to manage and retained clients
- Should have ability to (adopt and drop) necessary skills as per the job requirements
- Prioritize, plan and coordinate Shopify project development activities according to customer requirements
- Build positive working relationships with customers and ensure customer Satisfaction
- Analyze and resolve project issues in a timely and accurate manner
- Supervise development team on a daily basis to execute assigned projects within deadlines and budget
- Act as primary contact for customer queries and concerns related to their ongoing projects and association with Marmeto
- Coordinate with the POC from the delivery team on day to day basis
- Perform customer negotiations for contractual terms and agreements
- Prepare project proposals and develop project plan, schedule and budget
- Perform cash flow analysis of your active accounts and work towards removal of invoices in a timely fashion
- Focus on Upselling: The aim is to add value to the client’s business by suggesting solutions that they are currently unaware of Essential
Beyond a competitive salary, we offer benefits that will push your career forward and improve your wellbeing. We're flexible and digital-first, which means better benefits and higher performance. You decide if you prefer to work from your home or the office.