Business Development Executive
We are looking for a talented and competitive Business Development Executive that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. The individual will be expected to perform and grow in a fast paced and dynamic technology company. The BDE will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The role would involve providing the best experience to the inbound leads with the most efficient solutions to their problems.
Experience: 1+ years
Location: Bangalore, India
We are unearthing the latest technology in the changing world of work. While following the dreams with a mission to hook up with our dreams, we do not miss the tune, as we sing together in choir. You don't have to be a good singer; we just want you to fine tune with us. If you are a good storyteller, join us on the journey to mark the success stories together.
Do you want to discover your potential to the fullest? We would like to meet you; we return the favor by creating no fear zone where the respect prevails. Can't wait to see what you have in store, just bring it in, as we have enormous room for talents. Is the emotion of excitement running high like us? Join us to see the flip side.
What we're looking for in a candidate
- BA/BS/BBA/BTech degree or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of B2B sales, Ecommerce trends and Technology
- Proficient with corporate tools (Microsoft Office/Google Suite)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Good to have: Shopify / Magento / Woocommerce or any other ecommerce stack
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up
- Understand customer needs and requirements and perform necessary actions to complete closure
- Adhere and follow internal processes
- Research existing accounts, identify key business opportunities and bring them to closure
- Stay updated with latest ecommerce trends
Beyond a competitive salary, we offer benefits that will push your career forward and improve your wellbeing. We're flexible and digital-first, which means better benefits and higher performance. You decide if you prefer to work from your home or the office.