Commerce Catalog Executive
We are looking for a proficient Customer Catalog Executive to systematically organize and manage multiple brands' digital content (images, videos, copy), and coordinate with brand and marketing teams to ensure product content is accurate, correctly nested, and properly distributed.
Experience: 1 - 2 years
Location: Bangalore, India
We are unearthing the latest technology in the changing world of work. While following the dreams with a mission to hook up with our dreams, we do not miss the tune, as we sing together in choir. You don't have to be a good singer; we just want you to fine tune with us. If you are a good storyteller, join us on the journey to mark the success stories together.
Do you want to discover your potential to the fullest? We would like to meet you; we return the favor by creating no fear zone where the respect prevails. Can't wait to see what you have in store, just bring it in, as we have enormous room for talents. Is the emotion of excitement running high like us? Join us to see the flip side.
What we're looking for
- Proficiency in MS excel ( Mid- High level)
- Min. Experience of 1 Year in a similar role
- Good communication skills
- List and manage products on e-commerce platform
- Coordinate with clients to get the required data for managing catalog
- Provide support to clients on any issues related to cataloguing
- Manage offers and promotions for brands and ensure the right content is updated across the online store
- Mapping the products to all relevant and required categories
- Analyzing the monthly sales performance data across different products and categories and share the monthly report with all stakeholders
Beyond a competitive salary, we offer benefits that will push your career forward and improve your wellbeing. We're flexible and digital-first, which means better benefits and higher performance. You decide if you prefer to work from your home or the office.