Head of Accounts
We are looking for a proficient Head of Accounts, who can lead the team and manage stakeholders, ensure operational effectiveness and strategic alignment, resolve conflicts, and implement the overall account strategy.
Location: Bangalore, India
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
We are unearthing the latest technology in the changing world of work. While following the dreams with a mission to hook up with our dreams, we do not miss the tune, as we sing together in choir. You don't have to be a good singer; we just want you to fine tune with us. If you are a good storyteller, join us on the journey to mark the success stories together.
Do you want to discover your potential to the fullest? We would like to meet you; we return the favor by creating no fear zone where the respect prevails. Can't wait to see what you have in store, just bring it in, as we have enormous room for talents. Is the emotion of excitement running high like us? Join us to see the flip side.
Skills we're looking for
- IT Project management
- IT Consulting
- Client Relationship and Management
- IT Operations and Delivery Management
- Estimating staffing requirement and scheduling for current and new projects
- Enhancing the project management training program to train new employees
- Meeting with Account managers to assess performance
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Project management skills and knowledge of methodologies such as Agile, Lean, and Six Sigma
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize effectively and delegate when appropriate
- Communication skills to discuss issues and negotiate persuasively and clearly with direct subordinates while explaining their decisions and policies to those both outside and within the organization
- Decision-making skills when managing an organization and establishing policies while assessing various options and selecting the best course of action
- Leadership skills for leading an organization and coordinating resources, policies, and employees
- Management skills to direct and shape an organization's operations, including managing budgets, business plans, and employees
- Problem-solving skills for identifying and resolving organizational issues, recognizing shortcomings, and carrying out solutions
Beyond a competitive salary, we offer benefits that will push your career forward and improve your wellbeing. We're flexible and digital-first, which means better benefits and higher performance. You decide if you prefer to work from your home or the office.