We are looking for an experienced PHP Developer to join our engineering team and build solutions for millions of users out there. If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a PHP developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve the user experience.
Experience: 1 - 2 years
Location: Bangalore, India
We are unearthing the latest technology in the changing world of work. While following the dreams with a mission to hook up with our dreams, we do not miss the tune, as we sing together in choir. You don't have to be a good singer; we just want you to fine tune with us. If you are a good storyteller, join us on the journey to mark the success stories together. Do you want to discover your potential to the fullest? We would like to meet you; we return the favor by creating no fear zone where the respect prevails. Can't wait to see what you have in store, just bring it in, as we have enormous room for talents. Is the emotion of excitement running high like us? Join us to see the flip side.
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database
- Troubleshooting application and code issues
- Integrating data storage solutions
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field
- 1 year of experience in PHP
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks Laravel and Core PHP
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, VS Code
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of Server basics
- Good problem-solving skills
Beyond a competitive salary, we offer benefits that will push your career forward and improve your wellbeing. We're flexible and digital-first, which means better benefits and higher performance.