Senior HR Manager
Marmeto is an end to end E-commerce Technology Solutions Brands which believes in solving complex issues involved in the process of an E-Commerce venture and accordingly deliver solutions which results in dynamic business efficiency. Our E-commerce working is based on Shopify & Big Commerce.
We are a team of 100+ Problem Solvers who are having diversified experience with one focus i.e. problem solving. We are Global Partners of Shopify, PayPal and DHL with business operations in North America, South East Asia, Europe and Oceania. We have served 1000+ brands globally and our clientele includes Lens kart, The Better India, The Hindu, Wonder chef, Boat, KKR, Qtrove, Kisan and the list goes on.
What we're looking for in a candidate
- Proven work experience as a Senior HR Manager or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Software (including payroll systems and ATS)
- Solid understanding of labor legislation
- Excellent communication abilities
- Leadership skills
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations.
- Excellent understanding of full cycle recruitment processes
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
- Bachelors in any discipline preferably related to the scope of work
- Masters is an added advantage
- Perform analysis of organizational development and anticipate future employment needs
- Design and manage recruitment and selection processes
- Ensure smooth employee lifecycle
- Act as a point of contact for employee relations issues, providing guidance and resolution
- Conduct investigations into employee complaints and grievances, ensuring fair and consistent resolution
- Serve as brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events
- Identify training needs within the organization and develop or coordinate training programs
- Ensure compliance with labor laws and regulations, and update stakeholders on relevant changes
- Foster a positive workplace culture that aligns with the company's values and mission
- Oversee the administration of employee benefits programs, including health insurance, retirement plans, and other employee perks
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records
- Work with managers to identify performance improvement opportunities and provide guidance on employee development
- Prepare and analyze HR reports for management review
Beyond a competitive salary, we offer benefits that will push your career forward and improve your wellbeing. We're flexible and digital-first, which means better benefits and higher performance.